Best Tips For Hair Care In Monsoon : Hair Care Tips
We are Sharing Best Hair Care Tips In This Monsoon, Everyone is crazy because of black, dense and tall hair, because long hair always attracts everyone. As the monsoon starts, the hair starts to break loose. Dandruff gets in the hair. Hair becomes dry. Then the viscosity in the hair seems to be intense, causing the hair to look lifeless. It is a good idea to try Monsoon Hair Care Tips and try them out. In order to keep your beautiful beauty along with the beauty of hair.
Let’s follow these tips to take proper care of the hair in this monsoon and get black, dense, shiny and healthy hair.
Hair Care Tips In Monsoon
- Whenever the Hair becomes wet in the monsoon, make sure to shampoo immediately.
- Eat a rich diet of Vitamin E and C. Make sure to add almonds, broccoli, spinach, amla and tomato in your diet.
- By adding curry leaves in hot oil, massage the hair and scalp will keep hair dark and helps to avoid monsoon’s side effect.
- Make sure the conditioner for proper care of the hair in the monsoon. Beer works as a great conditioner for hair. You can also use it.
- In the monsoon, hair often starts to be itchy or dandruff. To avoid all these problems, massage the hair with neem oil.
Monsoon Hair Mask
- Often the hair becomes viscous in the monsoon. To finish this viscosity of hair, apply lemon juice on the scalp and wash it with water after 10 minutes. It will remove the viscosity of the hair.
- If there is a problem of itching in the scalp, after shampoo, add 1 teaspoon of vinegar to the water and wash the hair, it will be very relaxing.
- If your hair becomes very rough dry and lifeless in this monsoon, mix 3 bananas and add 3 spoons honey. Leave this paste in the hair for about 50 minutes and then wash it with water. Due to this the dryness will also go away and the hair will become very soft.
- To make the hair shiny in monsoon, mix the handfuls of Marigold in 3 cups hot water. After filtering this water after about an hour, wash it with water.
- To get rid of the problem of hair, get rid of the papaya pulp in blender and add half cup of curd in this paste and apply it in the hair and after half an hour wash it with water.
Bring Back Shine Of Hair’s
- If you want to make your hair silky and shiny, give proper nourishment to hair. Massage olive oil or almond oil in hair.
- Use bramhi for proper hair care as it is full of antioxidants. Which protects hair from getting bogged down and also removes dandruff problems.
- Apple side vinegar and lemon juice mask also makes hair healthy and also takes proper care of the hair.
- Always use Amla, Shikkai, Bramhi, Rita and Elovara etc. for proper care of hair in monsoon.
Also Read – How To Remove Dark Circles Permanently At Home
Home remedies for dandruff removal
Lemon is the source of Vitamin C, A, B, Phosphorus and Anti-oxidant. It can make your hair dense and shiny Massage the mixture with lemon juice in hot oil after dandruff. This will stop hair fall. Apart from this, you can also wash hair by mixing lemon juice with water.
Fenugreek is rich in nicotinic acid and protein, it gives your hair roots nourishment. Leave the seeds of 2 teaspoons fenugreek seeds to get wet in overnight water. Grind them in the morning and make a paste. Put it on the hair and leave 30 minutes. Then shampoo in the hair. It is very effective as a home remedy for the removal of the dandruff. Along with your hair will become strong and not cracked.
Carotene keeps your hair healthy, it also happens in amla. Therefore, oil is applied to nourish hair. You can massage hair by making a paste of basil and pistachios. Wash the hair with shampoo after half an hour after massage. This will get rid of the problem of dandruff.
Curd and black pepper
Dandruff becomes headache due to the skin of the head. Dandruff can be relieved by applying on curd hair. Mix black pepper mixed with curd on the hair. Do this twice a week. This remedy will eliminate the hair of the hair as well as hair black, dense, tall and soft.
Oil massage is a wonderful benefit in head and hair problems. When talking about home remedies for dandruff removal, then why not mention oil massage. With this nourishment the hair stimulates head muscles and blood circulation increases. By which hair is healthy, dense, tall and dandruff free. Therefore, once a week, massage with oil should be done once in the week.
Take this monsoon hair care tips during the rainy days and get the hair waving silk.