100+ Trending and famous niche ideas that you can really use to make money!
Hi! Surely you are thinking of building a (new) business and you have no idea which niche you should pick ?! Here I show you my best 100+ Trending and famous niche ideas, with which you can actually earn money!
(Actually, there are a few more, but anyway! Enjoy reading!)
Anyone who wants to start a business is initially faced with the sheer endless choice of different niches, which inevitably means having to decide on at least one before it can finally start.
To make your selection a little easier I have listed the top 100+ Trending and famous niche ideas that you can actually use to earn money, which you can basically take over if you want to.
100+ top Tranding And Famous niche ideas, ready to harvest for you!
- Recipes For Fitness Lovers.
- Digital Photography
- Cloths And Accessories For Bad Girls.
- Blog About Aboup Recipes – How to make the best soup in the world.
- Veg Nutrition for Newcomers – Food Blog.
- Blog For Make Famous Instagramer Yourself.
- Drones Guide Blog
- A review blog about the common fitness gadgets
- As you can become a wine expert
- How to travel the world on a budget
- How to become the coolest dad in the world; (It’s best to do it right now)
- Guide blog, how to increase the testosterone level
- Test and rate the latest gadgets and accessories for young parents
- A music blog about the best playlists and party hits
- Eco Houseware Guide Blog
- A reviews page where you test and review mobile apps
- Men Lifestyle Blog
- Secret tricks to become a successful student
- Guidebook Blog to get out of debt
- A blog for young mothers or pregnant women
- Gaming Blog with Let’s Play videos and news about the latest games
- Create a dog blog (Doug the Pug generates over $ 1 million a year in revenue)
- Guide blog for young / budding artists
- Travel blog where you travel and review the coolest places in the world
- Create an iPhone or Android app completely from scratch
- How to get the perfect night’s sleep
- How to learn a completely new language in 3 months
- Health and fitness tips for busy people
- A blog about crazy tech gadgets that otherwise no “normal person” knows
- How to become a better copywriter / ghostwriter etc.
- How to get a perfect picture
- Guide Blog for women, how to get the perfect dream man
- Feminism and clothing
- A blog where you make fun of politics – a kind of “humor blog”
- A blog about the “good old days” for older students
- Guidebook on the different religions
- How to become a Network Marketing Guru
- Support a blog of bullying and cybermobbing victims and give advice
- Entrepreneur skills for teenagers
- How to build an organic garden from scratch
- Learn guitar for beginners
- How to Learn an X-Any Instrument in [Period]
- Guidebook Blog as you gain more charisma
- How do you finally get rid of social media (Shit, why do I do it? No such a blog !?)
- Coffee alternatives blog
- Rate fashion trends and new releases
- How to upgrade normal cars to last longer and consume less fuel
- Skydiving and Bungee Jumping Guide.
- How to find your passion and earn money with it
- How to lay down a fulfilling career where you feel like you never have to work again
- As you become a ghost hunter (for beginners).
- Write about the best places in the world for a party.
- Beer Guide Blog (The Best Beers, etc.)
- How you can earn money as a food or restaurant tester
- Guide to laws and what rights you have to the police
- Various tattoo designs (and possibly via affiliate marketing to redirect the visitors to local tattoo studios
- Festival Guide with ticket promotions and the best acts
- Guide for women who do not want to have children
- Donald Trump fan page
- Blog about different wild herbs
- How to make your own beer (Ratgeber Blog)
- Vegan Diet (grad grad crazy viral this topic)
- Healthy desserts
- How to upgrade your house or apartment and then rent more expensive
- Write about different fitness events (Expo, Tough Mudder Contest etc.)
- Ratgeber Blog about Beards (The overshit in 2018!)
- All sorts of facts about funny and extraordinary things
- Blogging about your favorite sport or club in football, for example.
- Become a Life Coach
- How to become a professional poker player
- Horoscope and astronomy blog
- The latest sunglasses styles and trends
- Rate Netflix series and movies
- Guide blog as you build a boat yourself
- How to grow the perfect garden
- Golf Tips & Tricks
- Self-defense for women
- Rate nutritional supplements and protein powder
- How to become a digital nomad
- Blog about lucid dreaming and how to eliminate sleep problems
- How to Become a Millionaire Before Your 30th Birthday (Ideally, You Should Lead Your Own Example to Underline Your Credibility)
- How you become more popular in school / university
- Reviews about luxury cars
- Juice fasting and detox cures
- Blogging Tips About Pinterest Marketing
- Equestrian Tips & Tricks
- How to overcome fear and self-doubt
- How to succeed on dating apps
- Review page / blog about hardware for creating videos (cameras, computers, microphones etc.)
- Guide blog how to build a “Tiny House”
- Pets Accessories Guide
- Blog about Airsoft pistols
- Guides how to decorate your walls nicely
- Smart Home Guide (How to automate various things at home)
- Climber blog
- An inventor blog where you give tips and inform about the latest news
- 3-D Printer – How to use it to do the most unusual things
- How to run a marathon in 6 months
- Do it yourself blog (guide with tips & tricks to solve various problems at home on a budget)
- Smartphone Guide (News, Info & Tricks for the latest models etc.)
- Buying guide for smartphone accessories.
- Photography lenses comparison page
- Cats guide for beginners
- Memes On Trending Topics
- Part Time Income Source For Students.
- Disease in Pets.
Also Read >> Top Blog Ideas For Indian In Hindi
Mistakes that beginners should definitely avoid
Maybe you have not found a suitable niche for you in the above list and therefore you are still searching or researching.
Below, I’d like to give you pretty much the key points you should consider as a beginner, if you’re building a niche site or blog that you want to monetize through affiliate revenue or your own products.
First and foremost, I’m referring to the Amazon Affiliate, which is the best way for most newbies to monetize your blog.
You can market too expensive products!
Since Amazon’s cookie life is only 24 hours, it’s important to choose the right price range for the products, otherwise people might take more than 24 hours to think and then you probably will not get any more coal because of the cookie has expired.
The optimal price range is approximately between 50 and 250 $, as these are amounts where Amazon’s trust is sufficient, that most simply click on “Buy Now” and the thing is scratched.
You advertise technical products!
Presumably, you will now object, why I have up there at all then technical products in the 100+ Trending & famous Niches here.
Well, it is of course possible to build a profitable business in this area, but you should always keep in mind that you always have to refill in this area.
As technology advances, products are getting better and better pretty quickly, and the content you’re producing or the products you’re trying to promote will soon be outdated, that is. You will be constantly working again to keep your blog or website up to date.
So it’s best to pick out “evergreen” niches where you start your business.
e.g. Flesh knockers to knock a schnitzel flat people used 50 years ago and is still a product that sells regularly. Note this in your niche selection!
You have a seasonal theme
Again, there is nothing wrong with it, because it can work very well to choose a seasonal niche.
What do I mean by that?
Well, if you are Build a blog guide on which you can test the best paddling pools for the garden and apply via affiliate, then your site will generate good sales in the summer months, but in winter there will be virtually nothing left.
From experience, I can tell you that in a new business, a lot of work has to be put into it, until everything is going really well.
Do you really want to invest so much in what you already know from the beginning that you will not make any money for half the year !?
Well, build a cash cow that spins coal all year round, and then it’s really fun if you do not always have such big burglaries and you’re not generating any revenue at short notice.
You can advertise products that do not bring enough commission!
Another serious mistake of beginners is to look for products on, for example, Amazon out to advertise, which bring too little commission on a sale.
So in my early days I had met someone who had built a niche page about toothpicks; D.
As you can imagine the commission has not been very high, if you get a 5 Euro product maybe 7% compensation.
To live from such a blog or niche website, you’ll need tons of visitors who storm your website every day and buy tons of toothpicks. 😀
In the graph below you can see how much you get paid in percentage terms in each niche. So think well, if you prefer 1% for e.g. TV or rather 10% commission for example. Jewelry etc. get.
You can mediate products that have a high cancellation rate
A conceivable bad example are e.g. Clothes.
Although there is a lot of clothing ordered online, but there are also many returns, which in turn will have a negative impact on your brokerage fee.
You can promote products that people DO NOT buy online
Now you may argue that people now buy everything online.
Yes, you are partly right.
However, there are certain products that people prefer to buy in the real shop.
This has several reasons.
If you make a blog about gummy bears as an example, you might like to get a lot of visitors, but the majority of readers will simply throw gummi bears into the car at the next checkout.
It is simply easier to buy these types of products in the business, and also the shipping costs, which you would unnecessarily have to pay with Gummibärchen on Amazon.
So put yourself exactly in the target audience and ask yourself if the type of products you want to promote are actually mostly bought or ordered online over the internet.
So my friend, that was my contribution to 100+ Trending & famous niche ideas, with which you can actually earn money!
As you can see, there is a lot more to consider when choosing the right niche.
Especially as a beginner, it is very difficult without a guide or a mentor to hit the bull’s eye and do everything right.
Especially with regard to the competition analysis, it is very difficult for beginners to make the right decisions.
I hope you have been able to take some of this post and I look forward to seeing you again for the next article.
Until then, I wish you much success in the implementation.